29 Sep Account Manager
£20,000 per annum + uncapped bonus
Company: Tenant Shop
Location: Grantham, Remote Working
Are you looking for a remote/home based Account Management role?
We, Tenant Shop (part of the Inchora Group), are looking for self-motivated and driven people to work within our Account Management Team.
Tenant Shop specialise in providing solutions for the property industry and are looking for dynamic individuals to help manage a portfolio of Accounts with the aim of increasing ROI over time and improving customer loyalty.
Experience within the property industry is not essential as full training will be given, although proficiency in dealing with B2B customers is required.
We will offer you the opportunity for development and promotion with a real and long-term career within our company.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for customer relationship management between Tenant Shop and our clients (primarily Letting Agents), as well as embedding additional products/services to realise increasing returns.
- To manage a portfolio of accounts, providing excellent customer service and increasing uptake of new products
- Encourage customer behaviours that lead to improved quality of data provided
- To ensure all communications with our agents are of a professional nature, promoting the image of Tenant Shop
- To maintain a monthly dialogue with all Letting Agents to ensure continued progression of your accounts.
- To achieve a broad set of KPI’s for productivity / activity.
- To complete ‘win back’ activity on dormant accounts on a case by case basis where required
- To partake in all project work required to improve the functionality of the area
- To represent the companies interests and ensure new products launched are presented to all letting agents.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisations skills
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to challenges
- Team player whilst working on your own initiative
- Knowledge of the rental market not required, but beneficial
- Proficiency working with B2B customers essential
What will we offer you?
- Salary £20,000 p.a. + uncapped bonus (OTE £24k)
- Flexible working home/remote should you wish to work from the office
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service + 3 days holiday for Christmas shutdown
- Individual Training budget to be spent on any business related activity the individual chooses