27 Jun Administrator
Up to £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Cignpost is part of the Inchora Group of Companies, we are a rapidly expanding Company who is looking for a self-motivated and driven person to work within our office in Norwich to work as an Administrator on a new product – Cignpost Life.
Cignpost Life is our simple, term Life Insurance solution, which has only five underwriting questions, requires no medical and can be purchased online in just 5 minutes.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administration support to the Cignpost Business Development and Product teams ensuring the smooth onboarding of new partners. Co-ordinating all onboarding activities ensuring all parties are kept up to date and activities are completed in a timely manner. In addition, you will be supporting the wider product team to ensure partner requirements are met.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Provide support to the Cignpost Business Development Team and act as a first line response for partner queries by phone and email
- Co-ordinate the delivery of business partner requirements with various internal teams and external parties
- Send and co-ordinate the completion of partner documentation including product information, contracts and due-diligence
- Create and distribute various reports ensuring accuracy
- Record and collate partner feedback to help drive the development of Cignpost Life
- Update the content of sales and training presentations
- Co-ordinate the approval of sales and marketing collateral with the compliance team
- Log any Cignpost Life system bugs or enhancements reported by partners
- Setup user accounts for the various Cignpost Life systems as required by the BDM and product team
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external parties and ensuring that regular meetings are diarised and attended
- Support with the administration of regular internal meetings taking and distributing notes and ensuring any actions are followed up and completed within the agreed timescales
- Update the sales forecasts with data provided by the Cignpost BDM to accurately record and asses partner opportunities
- Reconcile regular commission statements and distribute to partners and internal stakeholders
- Assist with product enhancements including testing system updates and completing ad hoc research as required
- Co-ordinate product maintenance with key internal stakeholder and partners
- Collate partner requirements and communicate them to the wider team
- Co-ordinate the payment of partner commissions with finance.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Adaptable, with good, all-round administrative abilities and an analytical, methodical approach to work
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Task-oriented, with an attention for streamlining daily tasks more efficiently to free up time for ad-hoc support
- Pleasant demeanour with excellent communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to work under strict deadlines
- Focused with a willingness to learn new skills and grow within the Company.
What will we offer you?
- Salary up to £20,000 p.a. – depending on experience
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.