27 Jun Business Development (Sales) Manager
Salary £25,000 + £4,800 car allowance + uncapped commission OTE £37,000 – £42,000
Tenant Shop’s award winning software has been benefiting our client’s businesses for the past decade and our continued success means we are looking to further expand our fantastic sales team. We are seeking a sales executive to seek out new business opportunities within a thriving market. Applicants must have previous sales experience and be a real self-starter, who is comfortable using their initiative and makes things happen. Experience within the property industry would be highly beneficial, as would a software sales background. Most important however is a passion for building new relationships and a real drive to succeed.
This vacancy covers the South Coast area.
Key Responsibilities will include: –
- Generate new business meetings through cold calling (both over the phone and in person) whilst developing your own personal network. Our in-house appointment setters will also provide a platform for you to meet & exceed monthly targets
- Presenting appropriately & demonstrating our software in new business meetings to both senior staff and end users
- Understanding clients’ needs & handling objections in order to provide them with the appropriate solution for their business requirements
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and scoping for the opportunity to cross-sell, whilst further enhancing our offering to the client
- Actively participate in team meetings and conference calls. Our sales team our best placed to tell us what our clients need, so gaining feedback is crucial in order for us to remain industry leaders
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and confidently closing opportunities
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, occasionally presenting at regional/national events
- Weekly/monthly reporting on activity and pipeline.
- Although based from home, it is anticipated that the role will require 80% of time out meeting clients, with very occasional UK travel required
Essential / desirable attributes & experience: –
- Proven track record in sales with a real ‘hunter’ mentality
- A strong desire to exceed targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident & articulate presenter
- A positive team player, eager to learn & develop
- Property/software sales experience an advantage (but not essential)
- Flexible on travel.
In return, we offer a competitive basic salary plus OTE and car allowance – you will also be issued with a company phone & laptop. We offer fantastic career opportunities within this highly successful and expanding business for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who enjoy building and developing strong business relationships.
What we will offer you:
- Full time hours 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days annual leave, rising by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Contributory Workplace Pension Scheme
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7online GP support and discounted diagnostics.