28 Jan Client & Affiliate Account Manager
Conectia is part of the Inchora Group of Companies who work with many leading brands to combine leading technology requirements with innovative marketing led solutions.
With exceptional service at the core of everything we do, we are now looking for a Client & Affiliate Account Manager. Based in Norwich, the purpose of the role will be to proactively seek and manage existing campaigns, client and affiliates. You will negotiate preferential commercials in order to remain competitive in the market, whilst ensuring deals are in line with the needs of the lead generation team.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Adhere to the business plan outlined by the Head of Partnerships providing regular feedback on performance
- Identify partners to pro-actively approach to increase the variety and value of campaigns, clients and affiliates
- Pro-actively manage relationships through effective and regular communication with all partners via all methods of communication
- Understand the needs of clients, affiliates and the marketing team and bring them together to achieve the business plan
- Seek feedback from the Head of Network on the performance of existing campaigns and agree changes with partners to improve performance
- Ensure competitive commercials are negotiated with all partners in line with the agreed targets
- Provide accurate partner and campaign details to the Campaign Manager for both setup and amendments in a timely manner
- Ensure Affiliates adhere to our terms and conditions, providing tests where required
- Represent the Group at conferences and regularly attend Client and Affiliate meetings
- Ensure performance is in line with KPI’s
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in a Sales or Account Management related role
- Extremely driven with the ability to work on own initiative
- Positive and honest with a can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Proven sales background
- Tenacious and hungry to work against revenue targets.
What would you get in return?
Conectia is part of the Inchora group which is an exciting and innovative business with over 200 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Salary of £22,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week – Monday – Friday
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays (pro-rated for part time)
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.