03 May Digital Content Executive
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Company: Inchora Direct
We are a fast paced and rapidly expanding Company who have a rare opportunity to join our Marketing & Communications Department as a Digital Content Executive. So if you are looking for a challenge, have confidence and a professional manner in order to liaise with all levels and 3rd parties, then read on and see if you are the person we are looking for.
The purpose of this role is to create a variety of content for a multitude of channels to support both lead generation campaigns and Inchora business objectives.
- Research and contribute potential content ideas to support lead generation activity and Inchora business objectives
- Review existing content portfolio and drive change to raise the bar of current activity
- Write copy that is engaging with the ability to repurpose for multiple channels, markets and target audiences
- Create content for alternative mediums including video / infographics / white papers / podcasts and any other channels deemed appropriate
- Drive outreach campaign to strengthen messaging and reach of content strategy.
What we are looking for:
- Strong GCSE’s and A-level passes and or can demonstrate ability to learn quickly
- Minimum of 3 years in a content led role essential
- Knowledge of SEO preferable with an understanding of how digital content can drive results
- Talented writer that can demonstrate examples of online content
- High level of grammar essential
- Confident to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Completer / Finisher who can take projects from brief to completion
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- Good team player.
What we will offer you:
- Salary £28,000 – £30,000 p.a.
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.