03 May Lead Generation Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Company: Inchora Direct
We are a fast paced and rapidly expanding Company who have a rare opportunity to join our Marketing & Communications Department as a Lead Generation Assistant. So if you are looking for a challenge, have confidence and a professional manner in order to liaise with all levels and 3rd parties, then read on and see if you are the person we are looking for.
The purpose of this role is to support and manage the day to day activity associated with Inchora’s lead generation to help deliver quality leads that drive an improved conversion rate in sales.
- Work with the Lead Generation Manager to help create multi-channel strategies that drive leads in both a B2B and B2C environment
- Support the management of SEO and PPC activity to drive ongoing traffic generation for Inchora
- Support delivery of MI or wider information for lead generation activity.
- Compilation and analysis of lead generation analytics
- Help manage lead generation budget and track spend through the year
- Work with the communications team to help deliver social media campaigns that will drive leads
- Using insight gleaned from ‘test and learn’ to write creative copy to fit the lead generation campaigns and optimize return on investment.
- Track and report back on MI reporting to Lead Generation Manager and support with the subsequent actions required
- Campaigns bidding up, bidding down and pausing keywords based on performance
- Delivery of the required number of leads that drives sales, particularly within Inchora Money
- Taking a ‘test and learn’ approach to aspects such as landing page design and key words – and using this to increase effectiveness of lead generation activity.
Performance Management Accountabilities:
- Having a strong understanding of the Inchora business
- Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to Inchora
- Take accountability for own learning and development and objectives cycle
- Participate fully as a team member and contribute to the improved performance of a project or activity
- Expand knowledge and exchange it with the wider marketing team
- Take action to manage own personal development.
What we are looking for:
- Strong GCSE’s and A-level passes and or can demonstrate ability to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Interest in paid and organic SEO and PPC activity and its role in the wider marketing mix
- Ability to think broadly around lead generation sources
- Organised and logical approach
- Stakeholder management
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and take ownership of workload
- Time management skills – ability to work under pressure with competing priority and importance
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
What we will offer you:
- Salary £18,000 – £20,000 p.a.
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.