12 Aug Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience + OTE
Company: Albany Park
Albany Park are looking to recruit a Mortgage & Protection Advisor. Albany Park is part of the Inchora Group and is expanding it’s business.
The purpose of the role is to provide Mortgage & Protection Advice.
The key responsibilities are:
- To provide suitable Whole Of Market mortgage and protection advice in line with regulatory requirements
- To achieve all sales and service targets and measures. Identify broader opportunities and refer to appropriate department
- To maintain a green risk rating and competent advisor status in line with T&C scheme requirements
- To process admin and case submissions within the agreed timescales
- Proactively manage the customer experience from initial contact through to completion.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Full CeMAP or equivalent
- Previous experience as an (advised) Whole of Market Mortgage Advisor (minimum 2 years)
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets and service measures
- Up to date mortgage and protection industry & product knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated together with the ability to work within a team.
What would you get in return?
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 200 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 p.a. dependent on experience, plus bonus (OTE £47k – £60k)
- 37.5 hours per week
- 23 days holiday per year
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.