10 Jun Mortgage T & C Supervisor
Up to £35,000 per annum
Company: Albany Park
Albany Park are looking to recruit a Mortgage T & C Supervisor. Albany Park is part of the Inchora Group and is expanding it’s business.
The purpose of the role is to provide first line assurance that mortgage and protection advisers are competent in their roles and consistently provide suitable advice.
The role will be field based, primarily in the Midlands area with some travel to Southern regions as required.
The role will be responsible for:
- Undertaking risk-based quality assurance reviews on mortgage and protection cases submitted by Albany Park’s mortgage advisers
- Delivery of the T&C scheme for employed and self-employed Mortgage and Protection Brokers
- Supporting the development of new and inexperienced brokers as they undertake qualifications and aim to reach desired competence level.
The key responsibilities are:
- Quality assurance suitability reviews on advised mortgage and protection cases
- Training & development of mortgage and protection brokers, and their support staff, including monthly appraisals
- Implementation of T&C Scheme, including observations and competency assessments
- Communicating development needs to mortgage and protection brokers at face-to-face T&C visits and ongoing distance communications
- Identification and escalation of Risks within the mortgage and protection broker business.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
• CEMAP or MAQ equivalent qualification.
• Expert knowledge of regulatory standards for mortgage and protection advice, with emphasis on Compliance and T&C requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide constructive feedback and influence behaviours
• Previous experience in reviewing suitability of mortgage and protection cases.
• Knowledge of XPlan system.
What would you get in return?
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 200 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 p.a. dependent on experience
- Car allowance – £400 per month
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday per year
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.