19 Sep New Business Development
£18,000 p.a. + opportunity to earn 20% OTE
This is the perfect time to join our highly successful and rapidly expanding company in the heart of Grantham. We are looking for a self-motivated and driven person to work in our New Business Development Team, you will need to have a professional outlook whilst maintaining your own personality to work in our warm and friendly business environment
You will be responsible for arranging appointments for our Business Development Managers to sign up new Letting Agents to our Tenant Shop software. We will offer you the opportunity for development and promotion with a real and long-term career within our company.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Presenting Tenant Shop offering to potential partners to secure appointments for Business Development Team
- Maintaining and developing a pipeline of potential new customers in order to hit KPI’s set for appointment setters
- Arrange meetings with lettings and property manager and updating BDM’s diaries accordingly
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Gathering market and customer information
- Potentially representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Challenging any objections
- Advising on forthcoming product developments
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisation skills
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to challenges
- Team player whilst working on your own initiative
- Proven sales background
- Knowledge of the sales and rental market
- Ideally you will have some experience of working within a regulated environment
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Conduct business and product presentations if required.
What will we offer you?
- Salary £18,000 p.a. + opportunity to earn 20% OTE
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse Led Membership Service with GP support.