05 Jun On-Boarding Account Manager
£17,000 p.a. + OTE 20%
Company: Tenant Shop
We have 2 new roles as part of our internal development plan within the Sales Team based in Grantham. These roles will be assisting the Business Development Managers to ensure that our contracted Letting Agents have a smooth on-boarding process onto our Tenant Shop software. This will involve building the customer relationship with the Letting Agents by ensuring open, positive and professional dialogue.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To deliver training and coaching to new Letting Agent’s until they have provided the required lead volume to migrate to our BAU Account Management base
- To ensure all communications with our agents are of a professional nature, promoting the image of Tenant Shop, and to achieve the benchmark company standards set for QA
- To maintain a monthly dialogue with all Letting Agents to encourage regular Tenant Shop usage
- To focus on those accounts who do not transact with us immediately to provide any support necessary to maintain continual improvement in the quality and quantity of data supplied
- To achieve set KPI’s set for productivity / activity
- To complete regular ‘win back’ calls to prospect those agents who have stopped using Tenant Shop
- To partake in all project work required to improve the functionality of the area
- To represent the companies interests and ensure new products launched are presented to all letting agents.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Good analytical skills
- Good Excel skills
- Positive approach to challenges
- Excellent team worker
What will we offer you?
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.