13 May Product Consultant
Opportunity to earn up to £21,000 p.a.
Company: Tenant Shop
Do you want to be part of a highly successful and rapidly expanding company in the heart of Grantham? If so, we are looking for Product Consultants, who are self-motivated and driven to work within our exceptionally busy call centre. We will offer you the opportunity for development and promotion with a real and long term career within our company, so this is the perfect time to join us.
The Tenant Shop Call Centre works within a warm and friendly business environment and we are looking for people with a professional outlook whilst maintaining their own personality to work with us. Ideally you will have some experience of working within a regulated environment but full training will be given. You will be working as part of a team with team targets, but you will need to be driven to hit your own targets.
Product Consultants will be required to make outbound calls and receive inbound calls to customers that have already been informed that a representative from Tenant Shop will be calling them. You will review utility bills by comparing a number of different providers in order to give the customer the maximum possible saving, as well as arranging their media services and home insurances. All contacts will be existing/third party clients (warm leads), there is no cold calling involved.
Duties will include:
- Conduct outbound calls to promote Tenant Shop products
- Answering incoming calls and deal with enquiries efficiently
- Obtain and confirm correct customer details
- Provide clear and accurate results when comparing providers
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills at all times
- Attain targets set out by your line manager
- The ability to think fast on your feet in difficult situations
- To follow all company guidelines and policies & procedures.
- Good level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong telephone experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Being driven and positive
- Ability to work on your own and part of a team
- Friendly with a good telephone manner
- Strong work ethic.
We operate between the following hours:
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 8.00pm (rotating shifts of 9.00am – 5.30pm and 11.30am – 8.00pm) and alternate Saturdays 10.00am – 2.00pm, therefore, some flexibility in working hours may be needed.
What will we offer you?
- Salary £16,500 p.a., with a realistic potential to earn up to £22,000 per annum with commission
- Full-time position 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.