22 Jan Quality Assurance Executive
£10.25 per hour
Company: Better Protect
With thirty years of experience, Better Protect is one of the UK’s leading protection brokers. As part of the Inchora Group of Companies we work with top insurers, we help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to join our team. The purpose of the role will be to measure the quality and verification of all non-advisory sales, calls and correspondence in line with business and Financial Conduct Authority expectations and to make sure that the corrective action is undertaken where required in order for us to deliver a first class level of service to our customers.
This is a temporary Part Time role to cover Maternity Leave of up to 12 months.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Ensuring regulatory principles & processes, including Treating Customers Fairly and Data Protection policies are followed and delivered consistently
- Contribute to a ‘customer driven’ culture of continual improvement, take ownership and become empowered to contribute to meeting business goals
- To deliver set targets and KPI’s on all quality monitoring activity undertaken
- To provide feedback and coaching and support to agents
- Provide feedback to line manager about effectiveness of processes and potential risks to ensure the department operates in the most efficient manner possible
- Obtain and accurately input relevant customer data into in-house systems and ensure clear notes are added where needed
- Achieve departmental and individual objectives
- Work with other parts of the organisation for the overall objective of improved customer service/experience and treating customers fairly
- Participates in self-development through coaching, mentoring, training and peer feedback
- Undertake work of a related nature, or perform duties other than or in addition to those outlined above upon request.
- Previous experience in a financial services customer focussed environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good numeracy, literacy and attention to detail
- Understanding of FCA and TCF regulations relating to complaints handling and consumer sales
What would you get in return?
Better Protect is part of the Inchora group which is an exciting and innovative business with over 200 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Salary of up to £10.25 per hour
- 24 hours per week – days/hours to be discussed at interview
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays (pro-rated for part time)
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.