30 Apr Senior Account Manager
£24,000 per annum
Company: Tenant Shop
We are looking for self-motivated and driven people to work within our exceptionally busy call centre environment. We will offer you the opportunity for development and promotion with a real and long term career within our company.
The Inchora Call Centre works within a warm and friendly business environment, so you will need to have a professional outlook whilst maintaining your own personality.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for customer relationship management between the Tenant Shop and our Letting Agent base, ensuring we maintain open dialogue with our Letting Agents to maintain a positive and professional relationship. You will act as a senior point of contact and provide coaching and leadership support to a team of Account Managers.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To manage team performance to ensure all KPI’s are achieved.
- To complete coaching and 121’s with team.
- To ensure all communications with our agents are of a professional nature, promoting the image of TS, and to achieve the benchmark company standards set for QA.
- To maintain a monthly dialogue with all Letting Agents across the account management team to encourage regular TS usage.
- To focus on those accounts who do not transact with us for a month to provide any support necessary to maintain continual improvement in the quality and quantity of data supplied
- To achieve set KPI’s set for productivity / activity.
- To complete regular ‘win back’ calls to prospect those agents who have stopped using TS
- To partake in all project work required to improve the functionality of the area
- To represent the companies interests and ensure new products launched are presented to all letting agents.
Do you have the following skills and attributes we are looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Basic Excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisations skills
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to challenges
- Team player whilst working on your own initiative
- Knowledge if the sales and rental market
- Ideally you will have some experience of working within a regulated environment.
What will we offer you?
- Salary £24,000 p.a. + opportunity to earn 20% OTE
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week
- Contributory Group Pension Scheme
- 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health – a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7online GP support and discounted diagnostics.